Dottie makes potato salad in this fun filled episode.
1 Pound, cubed
20 Ounce, boiled and cubed
4 (hardboiled and chopped)
4 , hardboiled and chopped
3 , grated
5 , stems, grated
1 , grated
2 , cut into half
1. Chop the potato and eggs separately. Grate the green onions and celery. Set them aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix potato, eggs, celery and green onion together. Sprinkle pepper and sea salt into it.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sour cream together. Add in sugar substitute to the mayonnaise mixture.
4. Put the mayonnaise mixture into the potato salad. Mix the salad well and spread nicely.
5. Sprinkle the paprika over the salad and decorate with pieces of hard boiled egg and celery leaves.
6. Serve the Potato Salad with barbecued or roasted chicken.
Think potato salad aren’t virtuous? Then you have to try this mind blowingly delicious version of this classic salad for a guilt-free indulgence. Hit at a barbecue, potluck, cookout or picnic, this mouth-watering version of potato salad is likely to blow away your mind. Watch the video to learn how to make this creamy delight.