1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden brown. Set aside and dice once cooled.
4. In a bowl, add the white balsamic vinegar, lime juice, grainy mustard, honey and mix while drizzling in 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. In a bowl, add the spring mix along with the cooled corn, cilantro, tomatoes and avocados. Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss well.
6. Plate the salad and place the diced chicken over it.