1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and cooked garlic and add the the bread cubes and toss until completely coated.
3. Place the bread cubes on a tray lined with parchment paper. Season with salt, pepper and 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
4. Pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
5. In a bowl, mix together the grainy mustard, honey, white balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
6. In a bowl, add arugula, the seasoned Italian bread cubes, remaining Parmesan cheese, cracked pepper, tomatoes, onions, fresh basil and 4 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and toss well.