How to Make a Spinach, Beet and Walnut Salad
|Shallots||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Sherry vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Walnut oil/Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly grounded|
|Belgian endives||50 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Baby arugula||6 Ounce|
1. Remove the stem and root end of the beets and boil in a pot for 20 minutes.
2. Take out the beets from the pot and let it chill. Slice the beets and set aside.
3. In a bowl add in the shallots, sherry vinegar, walnut oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Into the bowl add in the Belgian endive and arugula and toss.
5. Plate the salad, top with beets and walnuts. Serve with toasted crostini with soft goat cheese.