Barbecued Seafood Salad
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Firm white fish||10 Ounce, cut into 1 1/4 in cubes (300 Gram)|
|Salmon||10 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Squid||1 , cleaned tube cut into rings|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm), broken into sprigs|
|Red onion||1 Large, cut into rings|
|Cucumber||1 , thinly sliced|
|Tarragon vinegar dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh tarragon||3 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Place lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add white fish, salmon, scallops, prawns and squid. Toss to combine. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. To make dressing, place tarragon, vinegar, lemon juice, oil and black pepper to taste in a screwtop jar. Shake to combine. Set aside.
3. Preheat barbecue or a char-grill pan until very hot. Line a serving platter with watercress.
4. Drain seafood mixture. Place on barbecue plate or in pan. Add onion. Cook, turning several times, for 6-8 minutes or until seafood is just cooked (it will be tough and dry if overcooked).
5. Transfer seafood mixture to a bowl. Add cucumber and dressing. Toss to combine. Spoon seafood mixture over watercress. Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2069 Calories from Fat 495
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.2%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1855.7 mg618.6%
Sodium 3077.8 mg128.2%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.3%
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 309 g617.9%
Vitamin A 122.9% Vitamin C 206.5%
Calcium 95.2% Iron 123.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet