Banana and Carrot Salad
|Carrots||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
|Sunflower oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard powder||1 Pinch|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Make the dressing: put all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and beat with a fork until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Finely grate the carrots, put into a bowl with the sultanas and mix well. Pour two-thirds of the dressing over the carrot mixture and toss to coat well.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves on 4 individual salad plates. Halve the bananas lengthways and lay 2 halves on each bed of lettuce.
4. Drizzle the remaining dressing over each banana half, then divide the carrot mixture between each plate, spooning the mixture between the banana halves.
5. Garnish each serving with sprigs of parsley and serve at once.