|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||5 Gram, minced (1 Dessert Spoon)|
|Cream cheese||125 Gram|
|Pink coloring||2 Drop|
1. Peel potatoes thinly, cook in the usual way until just tender.
2. Drain and dice.
3. When quite cold mix with mayonnaise, parsley, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread over base of a large platter raising slightly towards centre.
5. Smooth surface with a knife-blade.
6. Cut strip of skin from cucumber and fashion hands of clock.
7. Score rest of unpeeled cucumber cut into thin slices and arrange around edge of platter.
8. Shell eggs, cut into halves lengthwise and arrange around platter in same position as numbers on a clock.
9. Place tomato wedges between egg halves, giving scalloped edge to platter.
10. Soften cream cheese with a little milk, beat with wooden spoon until soft and smooth. Colour pink.
11. Pipe cream cheese onto eggs in form of figure. Arrange cucumber hands in position.
12. Chill before serving. Extra salad ingredients such as lettuce, cress, radish, pineapple wedges etc. may be served in a separate bowl.