Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
|Broccoli||10 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Cauliflower||10 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Toasted flaked almonds||1 Tablespoon (Roasted Almond Flakes)|
|Greek yogurt||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a screw top jar and shake well.
5. Spoon the dressing over the salad and mix together well.
6. Divide the mixture between 4 individual serving plates and garnish with the almond flakes.