Try this easy to prepare recipe for your basic Caesar Salad and add some grilled chicken. It's so easy and delicious and best of all most of the ingredients can be found in one's pantry.
Red wine vinegar
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
Coarse sea salt
Romaine lettuce head
2 , chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into chunks
1. In a wooden mixing bowl, place garlic and coarse sea salt, using a fork crush the coarse sea salt.
2. Add sugar, mustard, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, anchovie paste, pepper, and red wine vinegar. Using a whisk mix all ingredients together.
3. Add olive oil gradually, whisking constantly.
4. Add lettuce and tomatoes, using a tong, toss the salad.
5. In a serving plate, place the prepared salad, cover with a layer of grilled chicken chunks and serve.
If you are dating and want a recipe to impress that someone special, you got to watch this video. In this video, chef Scott reveals a recipe that is very simple but worked wonder. He is making Cesar salad which has a very flavorful homemade dressing that has very interesting ingredients like anchovy paste and lots of cheese. This salad recipe is very his own creation but he doesn’t reveal his grilled chicken recipe. You have to use your won recipe to enjoy his Cesar salad.