Simple Tossed Salads
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Carrots||2 , diced|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Yellow squash||1 , diced|
|Broccoli||1 , chopped|
|Colored peppers||3 , sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 , diced|
|Greens||3 Bunch (300 gm)|
|Cucumber||1 , diced|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Eggs||3 , boiled|
|Canned chickpeas||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Mix peppers, broccoli, boiled eggs, tomatoes and greens.
2. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3. Put some chickpea, cheese and croutons on top.
4. Next salad is baby greens. It has strawberries, grapes, broccoli, cucumber and raisins.
5. Top it with cheese and pecan.
6. The third salad has baby greens at the bottom, put some fruits and vegetables over it.
7. Cover with some more greens.
8. Put some pecan at the centre.
9. Put some boiled eggs and sprinkle cheese and paprika over it.
10. The three salads are ready.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg52.9%
Sodium 535.9 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 13 g51.9%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 16 g31.4%
Vitamin A 235.3% Vitamin C 306%
Calcium 22.1% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet