1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in dices.
4. In a pot add the olive oil and add the couscous and brown it in oil.
5. Add the bouillon water to the pot and bring to a boil and then simmer for 7-10 minutes. Once done drain the water and let the couscous cool down.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl and add the cucumber, green onions, tomatoes and raisins.
7. Add the vinaigrette and toss everything well, once done chill the couscous salad until needed.
8. Serve the couscous salad along with a nice grilled fish fillet.