29 Dec 2010
|Cinnamon candies||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Red Hots)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Applesauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Dissolve candies in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
3. Add candy liquid to dissolved gelatin.
4. Cool in refrigerator until partially set.
5. Add applesauce, celery, and walnuts.
6. Pour into mold and chill.
Cinnamon Salad Recipe