The recipe video Elegant Restaurant Chicken Salad Sandwich is all about for preparing a delicious and sumptuous sandwich, which you can even eat for your lunch or dinner. You can also substitute some of the ingredients with your choice of items, to make a unique sandwich each time.
Canned white chicken chunks/Leftover chicken, cut into chunks
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped
Red seedless grapes/Green seedless grapes
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped or large pieces, if desired
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Croissants/100% whole wheat bread slices
4 (Adjust Quantity As Needed)
4 , freshly washed and dried (Adjust Quantity As Needed)
1) In a medium to large mixing bowl, combine chunked chicken, celery, grapes, pecans, and mayonnaise. Stir until well-combined.
2) Split a croissant in half horizontally. If desired, broil the cut sides of the croissant to keep them from absorbing the chicken salad filling.
3) Now, place a couple of fresh lettuce leaves on the bottom half of the croissant, put a generous amount of chicken salad on top of the lettuce, and cap it off with the top half of the croissant.
4) Continue until your materials are used up.
5) As an alternative, you may place lettuce leaves on a serving plate, and place a large mound of chicken salad on top. If you have any pecan crumbles left, sprinkle them on top. Place a fresh, hot croissant alongside.
This is just *one* way to make chicken salad. It is also great if you substitute pineapple, chopped dates, raisins, etc., in place of the grapes! You can make this a *very* healthy dish, if you choose, because *you* have control of exactly what goes in it!!!
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master the recipe.