1. Cut shallot or onions and take it in a bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-sized pieces. Add it to the bowl.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
4. Add wine reduction.
5. Add arugula.
6. Tear a few leaves of fresh basil and add it to the bowl.
7. Place a few arugula leaves on the bottom of the basket.
8. Add the salad over it.
9. Top it with a freshly cut pieces of cheese.
10. Decorate with basil and a few drops of wine reduction.
11. Serve Heirloom Tomato Salad with wine.
If salads are what you fancy, try this Heirloom Tomato Salad. This salad can be prepared within minutes and uses the freshly chopped vegetables along with wine reduction dressing to give a tangy taste. This salad goes well with wine.