Nectarine, Asparagus and Blue Cheese Salad
|Asparagus spears||12 (An Alternative)|
|Rocket leaves||150 Gram, washed|
|Blue cheese/Roquefort / dolcelatte||250 Gram|
|White balsamic vinegar/White vinegar||25 Milliliter|
|Olive oil||60 Milliliter (Dressing;)|
1. Firstly trim the asparagus, then heat up a griddle pan and char grill for 5-8 minutes until just cooked, then cool.
2. Next make the dressing simply by mixing the ingredients together well.
3. Make the final preparations by de-stoning and cutting the nectarines into quarters and then in half again.
4. Cut the bottom off the radicchio, discard and break into separate leaves. Mix the leaves, with a little of the dressing and arrange onto four plates.
5. Then arrange the asparagus and nectarine pieces on top and crumble over the cheese.
6. Finally drizzle with a little extra dressing.
For more information about South African fresh produce please visit BeautifulCountryBeautifulFruit.co.uk