1) In a pot with cold water, add the potatoes with a teaspoon of salt and bring the water to a boil. Then simmer for about 15 minutes until the potatoes are just fork tender.
2) Then drain them and allow to cool to the point where they can be easily handled.
3) Quarter the potatoes and cut each egg into 6 or 8 pieces. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large serving bowl.
4) Chop the celery and parsely, grate the onion.
5) Dressing: In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
6) Fold the dressing, celery, onion and crispy bacon into the potatoes and eggs.
7) Garnish the salad with fresh parsley and serve.
Take a look at this video that shares an excellent potato and bacon salad recipe which you would surely like to try. Impress your family with this flavorful salad with the goodness of bacon, eggs and potatoes. This amazing combo will surely be a favorite with all.