1. Peel a radish and cut it into thin matchsticks.
2. Take a large bowl and put 3-3½ cups of radish matchsticks into it.
3. Add 1 tablespoon kosher salt and mix it by hand. Set aside for 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze out any excess water from the radish strips.
5. Add 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 stalk of chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes and 2 teaspoon sugar.
6. Mix together by hand until well combined.
7. Add 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds and mix it up a bit more.
8. Transfer it to a serving plate and serve it with rice.
How about a quick Korean salad to go with your Korean meal? All you need to learn for this dish is how to julienne vegetables and Maangchi will teach you the same in her Korean radish salad recipe video. It sweet, sour and spicy enough to please everyone. I bet, you cannot find an easier to make salad dish than this.