Warm Potato And Sausage Salad
|Red potatoes||3 Pound, sliced|
|Fat free low sodium chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stone ground mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light turkey sausage/Pork / beef smoked sausage||1 Pound, thinly sliced (Such As Hillshire Farms)|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
2. Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Add maple syrup; cook 1 minute.
4. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add sausage, green onions, and parsley; toss gently.
5. Pour broth mixture into pan. Bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Pour broth mixture over potato mixture; toss gently to coat.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2060 Calories from Fat 469
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.5%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.6%
Trans Fat 1.6 g
Cholesterol 340.2 mg113.4%
Sodium 4185.5 mg174.4%
Total Carbohydrates 280 g93.2%
Dietary Fiber 25.4 g101.5%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 118 g235.7%
Vitamin A 146.8% Vitamin C 592.9%
Calcium 42.2% Iron 109.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet