Cabbage Salad With French Dressing
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|French dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Blend together thoroughly in a small bowl mayonnaise, French dressing, dry mustard, curry powder and salt.
2. Cover and put in refrigerator to chill.
3. Wash and finely shred or chop cabbage.
4. Put cabbage into a deep bowl, cover and put in refrigerator to chill.
5. Shortly before serving time, remove cabbage and dressing from refrigerator. Stir dressing and pour enough of it over cabbage to moisten. Toss lightly to blend. Add more dressing if necessary.
6. Put cabbage into a serving bowl and shape into a mound. Garnish with pimiento and parsley.