Orange And Cabbage Salad
|Chopped china grass||9 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Juice Of 8 Oranges)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cabbage||6 Ounce (1 Teacup)|
|Chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped capsicum||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange segments||100 Gram (From 1 Orange)|
|Grated cabbage||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Grated carrot||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Thousand island curds dressing||2 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
1. Put the vegetables in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
3. Add the orange juice and boil for 1 minute.
4. Cool until lukewarm and then add the lemon juice, sugar, vegetables, orange segments and salt. Place in an attractive mould and put to set in the refrigerator.
5. Just before serving, dip the mould in hot water for a few seconds, loosen the sides and unmould on a plate. Decorate with grated cabbage and carrots.