Fruit Salad With Sprouts
|Cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), deseeded|
|Grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mung dal sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Yoghurt||3 Tablespoon (Curd)|
1. Peel orange, remove the pits and cut the segments.
2. Cut banana and apple into small pieces.
3. Cut pineapple into small chunks.
4. To the hung curd add sugar and salt and beat till smooth.
5. Add the juices and heat well.
6. Add this mixture to the fruit and sprouts and mix well.
7. Put in a glass serving bowl and decorate with grapes and cherries.