|Hazelnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Arugula||6 Ounce (6 Cups)|
|Radicchio head||12 Ounce (1 Piece)|
|Frisee/Inner leaves of curly endive||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Asian pear||3⁄4 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In an 8- to 9-inch pan in a 350° oven, bake hazelnuts until dark gold under skins, 12 to 15 minutes. Pour onto a towel and let stand until cool enough to touch, about 5 minutes. Rub nuts in towel to remove loose skins. Lift nuts from towel; discard skins.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl nuts until finely ground.
3. Meanwhile, discard any bruised leaves and tough stems from arugula, radicchio, and frisee. Separate radicchio and frisee leaves; discard cores. Rinse all the leaves and drain well.
4. Arrange radicchio leaves around the side of a wide, shallow bowl. Mound arugula and frisee in the center.
5. Rinse pear and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices on leaves and sprinkle with hazelnuts. With a vegetable peeler, shave parmesan into thin strips and scatter over salad.
6. In a small bowl, mix oil and vinegar. Pour over salad. Mix.