Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
|Chicken breasts||4 , skinned and boned|
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Wontons||8 , cut in 3/4-inch strips|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Fry)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce head||1 , torn|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Green onions||1 (As Per Taste)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken until cooked.
5) Remove the chicken from oven and cut into cubes.
6) In a wok, heat oil and fry wonton until light browned.
7) Using perforated ladle remove the wontons and drain on paper towels.
8) In a saucepan, boil together sugar, vinegar, salt, oil, pepper, and sweet-and-sour sauce.
9) Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool.
10) In a bowl, mix together lettuce with chicken, sesame seeds, and green onions.
11) Drizzle the vinegar dressing over the chicken mixture and toss until well coated.
12) Pile the salad on the serving plate and arrange wonton on top, serve immediately.