Caesar Salad Dressing
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce (1 Can Patted Dry)|
|Lemon juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In the food processor or blender, process garlic cloves until mince.
2) While still processing add anchovy fillets, lemon juice, red-wine vinegar, and egg.
3) Process the anchovy mixture until pureed.
4) Stream the oil through the top in a thin, steady flow.
5) Blend until dressing is creamy and smooth.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Serve the dressing, with desired salad.
This dressing will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3062 Calories from Fat 2950
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 333 g512.5%
Saturated Fat 46.3 g231.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.5 mg80.5%
Sodium 2571.6 mg107.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.94 g3.8%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 16 g31.4%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 77.5%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet