Caesar Salad Dressing
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce (1 Can Patted Dry)|
|Lemon juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In the food processor or blender, process garlic cloves until mince.
2) While still processing add anchovy fillets, lemon juice, red-wine vinegar, and egg.
3) Process the anchovy mixture until pureed.
4) Stream the oil through the top in a thin, steady flow.
5) Blend until dressing is creamy and smooth.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Serve the dressing, with desired salad.
This dressing will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.