Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
|Spinach||800 Gram, washed, dried and refrigerated (4 Packages)|
|Wesson oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salad vinegar/Malt vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Heinz)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing||1 (Good Seasons 1 Package)|
|Hard cooked eggs||10 , chopped|
|Bacon||1 Pound, fried crisp|
|Red onion||1 Large, sliced|
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5) Lightly toss the spinach. Mixture until well mixed.
6) Garnish with a few onion rings.
7) Drizzle the salad with sweet-and-sour dressing over the top and serve.