Salad Broccoli With Sour Cream
|Broccoli/20-ounce packages ,frozen broccoli spears||2 Pound (fresh)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon (dried)|
|Capers||2 Teaspoon, minced (canned, drained)|
Discard some of the larger leaves and a little of the stalk from the fresh broccoli.
Cook broccoli, covered, 10 to 15 minutes in 1 inch of boiling, salted water.
Drain and refrigerate.
Mix salt, sour cream, tomato pasteMAKING
1) Remove and discard the leaves and a little stalk from the fresh broccoli.
2) In a pot, place broccoli, in 1 inch of boiling, salted water.
3) Put the lid on and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
4) Pour off the cooking liquid and allow the broccoli to cool.
5) Cover and refrigerate the broccoli until chilled.
6) In a bowl, mix together salt, sour cream, tomato paste, basil, and capers.
7) Cover the bowl and chill until needed.
8) Place the broccoli in serving bowl and drizzle the sour cream dressing on top.
9) Serve cold.
, basil, and capers; chill
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.9 mg6.6%
Sodium 341.2 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 227.3%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet