|Red potatoes||3 Medium|
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery stalks||3 , sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, finely diced|
|Gherkin||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , sliced|
1) In a pot, cover potatoes with water.
2) Put the lid on and cook the potatoes for 25 minutes.
3) Pour off the water, cool, peel, quarter, and slice the potatoes.
4) In a bowl, place potatoes with sugar and vinegar.
5) Stir in celery, onion, pickle, and celery seed.
6) Mix in mayonnaise and sliced eggs in the potato mixture.
7) Serve the Potato Salad garnished with chopped parsley if desired.