Rice Avocado And Corn Salad
|Brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Avocado||1 , peeled, stoned and mashed|
|Ears of corn||2 , cooked|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown rice vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Tamari soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||4 , washed and finely sliced (Young Variety)|
1) In a bowl, gently stir together rice and avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife, scrape the corn from the cob and add to the mixture.
3) Stir in the almonds and onion, in the rice.
4) In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, and tamari sauce.
5) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the salad and stir until well mixed.
6) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
7) Place each lettuce leaf, on a serving plate.
8) Pile the salad over the lettuce and serve cold.