Fontina Cheese And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Iceberg lettuce||1 (Torn Into Bite Sized Pieces)|
|Green onions||3 Ounce, finely sliced (1 Small Bunch)|
|Fresh chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Anchovy strips||5 , diced|
|Italian fontina cheese||4 Ounce, cubed|
|Sweet red peppers||8 Ounce, roasted, cut into 1/4 inch-wide slices (1 Jar)|
1) In a small bowl, place together vinegar, mustard and pepper.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture and adding oil gradually.
3) Beat (or whisk) constantly until emulsified.
4) In another bowl, place together lettuce, onions, chives, celery, anchovies, and vinaigrette dressing, and toss lightly.
5) On serving plate, place equal portions of lettuce mixture.
6) Put cheese cubes on the top of the salad in the center.
7) Arrange pepper slices around the cheese.
8) Serve the salad cold, topped with pepper cubes.