Sweet Potato Salad
|Sweet potatoes||2 Pound, peeled and diced|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled and diced|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Bacon slices||2 , diced|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , shelled and sliced|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, mix both the potatoes and boil in water for 20 minutes or until tender
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté onions until tender.
3) Stir in bacon and fry until crisp.
4) In a salad bowl, place potatoes, onions, bacon and eggs.
5) In a bowl, mix together French Dressing and sour cream.
6) Stream the dressing mixture over salad and toss lightly.
7) Place in refrigerator until chill thoroughly.
8) Serve cold.
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.4 mg24.8%
Sodium 241.2 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 328% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 8% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet