Sweet Potato Salad
|Sweet potatoes||2 Pound, peeled and diced|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled and diced|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Bacon slices||2 , diced|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , shelled and sliced|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, mix both the potatoes and boil in water for 20 minutes or until tender
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté onions until tender.
3) Stir in bacon and fry until crisp.
4) In a salad bowl, place potatoes, onions, bacon and eggs.
5) In a bowl, mix together French Dressing and sour cream.
6) Stream the dressing mixture over salad and toss lightly.
7) Place in refrigerator until chill thoroughly.
8) Serve cold.