|Watercress||2 Bunch (200 gm), stems removed, rinsed and dried|
|Red apple||1 , cored and cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Green apple||1 , cored and cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Yellow pear||1 , cored and cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Pear||1 , cored and cut into bite-sized pieces (Red Colored)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|Crystallized ginger||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
1) Carefully remove pomegranate seeds, discarding skin and white pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the pomegranate seeds, apples, pears, and walnuts.
3) Gently stir the fruits.
4) In another bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey until combined.
5) Stir ginger in the honey mixture and stir.
6) Stream the honey dressing over fruit mixture.
7) Cover and chill the fruits mixture for up to 2 hours.
8) Stir and serve cold over the bed of watercress