|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned french green beans||16 Ounce, cooked (1 Can)|
|Canned white kernel corn||16 Ounce, cooked (1 Can)|
|Canned peas||8 Ounce, cooked (1 Can, Small Peas)|
|Canned pimientos||2 Ounce, cooked (1 Jar)|
|Green onion||1 1⁄2 Bunch (150 gm), finely chopped (Small Bunches, Tops Included)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, oil, black pepper, salt, and white vinegar.
2) Heat the oil mixture to boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool.
4) In a colander, place together green beans, corn, peas, and pimientos, and allow to drain well.
5) In a bowl place the corn mixture and mix in the green onions, celery, and bell pepper.
6) Stream the cooled oil mixture and mix well.
7) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
8) Pile the vegetable salad on the serving plate and serve.