Moulded Green Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon, divided (1 Envelope)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded raw spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coarsely grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs) (About 1 Carrot)|
1. Combine gelatin, sugar, and salt in saucepan. Add 3/4 cup water. Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in remaining water, vinegar, and lemon juice.
3. Chill mixture to unbeaten egg white consistency.
4. Fold in remaining ingredients.
5. Turn into a 1-quart mold or 7 individual molds. Chill until firm.