|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Celery stalk with leaves||2 , chopped|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable salt||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put eggplant directly on the oven shelf and bake for 30 minutes, or until tender and soft to the touch.
3. When cool enough to handle, peel and chop the eggplant and put into a bowl. Add the onion, celery, and eggs. Mix well.
4. Add the oil, lemon juice, kelp, and vegetable salt. Mix well and chill.
5. Scoop eggplant mixture onto a bed of romaine lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges and cucumber slices. Sprinkle with the parsley.