Egg salad is a very healthy dish. It is rich in protein and low in carbohydrate. It is served with seasonings and relishes for breakfast or even as a side dish. You can serve an Egg salad with green salad as well. Easy and simple dish with lots of health.
8 , boiled
3 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1. In a kettle, add water and boil the eggs for 12 minutes, then transfer to cold water for a few minutes. Peel the eggs.
2. In a bowl, nicely chop the eggs with a fork.
3. Add onion, pickled relish and mix with the chopped eggs.
4. Add mayonnaise and mix it well.
5. Serve the Egg Salad with lettuce or in a sandwich.
Nothing can beat a high protein-low carb egg salad. View this excellent video that shows an interesting recipe that is versatile and would serve as a power packed breakfast or even as a side dish with green salad. This video is a wonderful toast to good health.