1. In a bowl, place salmon filets and sprinkle brown sugar, seasoning mix and olive oil over them. Marinate well.
2. In a pan over medium heat, place the marinated salmon and fry on both sides until done.
3. Cut the salmon filets into halves.
4. In a serving plate, place half of the salmon filet and slice into small pieces.
5. Put 2 cups of vegetable salad mix on the plate. Top with 1/6th cup of cheese and 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing.
6. Sprinkle black pepper on top. Do the same with the remaining salmon filets.
7. Serve the Sweet Salmon Salad with raspberry tea.
Simple, sumptuous, succulent and sweet, this healthy salmon salad oozes with a slew of flavors and taste. So if you are looking for a dish that is healthy and at the same time doesn't compromise on taste, this is it! Extremely easy to make, tossing up this salad is barely going to take you any arduous labor.