Raw Food Meal
|For cucumber soup|
|Cucumber||1 Small, dice|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), whole|
|Avocado||1 Small, slice|
|Celery stalk||1 Small|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Dash|
|Red pepper||1 Tablespoon, dice|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|For corn salad|
|Corn kernals||3 Medium|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|For the cobbler|
|Frozen blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumbers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Agave syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Mint leaves||3 Small|
FOR THE CUCUMBER SOUP
1. In a blender combine cucumber, garlic, avocado, celery, sea salt and oil.
2. Blend it until smooth.
3. Transfer it into a glass.
4. Garnish it with red pepper, and chopped scallions.
5. Serve the Cucumber Soup immediately.
FOR THE CORN SALAD
1. Take a corn and shave the entire kernels place it in a bowl.
2. Add the chopped scallions and red peppers.
3. Drizzle olive oil and pinch of sea salt.
4. Toss it well, place in a small piece of cabbage leaf.
5. Serve with your meal.
FOR MIXED BERRY AND CUCUMBER COBBLER
1. In a food processor put frozen blueberries, strawberries and cucumbers.
2. Add agave syrup and blend everything.
3. Put in a bowl and add organic blueberries, fresh strawberries and mix them well.
4. Add few fresh mint leaves.
5. Transfer in a glass or bowl.
6. Serve with dates crumble and cashews cream, garnish with mint leaf.
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 150.6 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g28.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.1 g56.5%
Sugars 28.3 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 31.7% Vitamin C 159.7%
Calcium 6% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet