If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
|Extra firm tofu||2 Ounce|
|Vegan butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Scallions||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Vegan mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. Peel, dice and put the potatoes in boiling water.
2. Cook them for 10-15 minutes. cool them and refrigerate them.
3. Heat butter in a pan and crumble tofu in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper.
5. Mix onion, scallion, garlic and mayonnaise with potatoes.
6. Now add dijon mustard.
7. Add the cooked tofu in the potatoes and mix.
8. Potato salad is ready to serve.