Seven Layer Salad
|Head of lettuce||1|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped bermuda onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package, Uncooked)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||8 , crisp and crumbled|
1. Select a large crystal bowl.
2. Separate lettuce, and tear, and place in bowl.
3. In layers add celery, pepper, onion and peas. Do not toss.
4. Spread dressing over peas.
5. Sprinkle with sugar and cheese.
6. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
7. When ready to use, sprinkle with bacon.