The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Cherry Turkey salad is a quick and easy salad recipe. The key to make a nice salad is a good mix of texture and flavors. The tender turkey tastes amazing. You can make this salad with the leftover turkey you have or use fresh ingredients and serve it.
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Juice of lemon
Chopped turkey breast
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), cut
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Slivered / Sliced)
10 Ounce, drained and cut into quarters
1. Chop up all the ingredients.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the Light Miracle Whip and Lemon Juice. Make sure this mixture is not too thick, but thinned out a bit. 3. In a big mixing bowl, put in remaining ingredients.
4. Then, pour over the Miracle Whip mixture. Coat to taste.
5. Add some of the cherry juice for a touch of added sweetness.
6. Next, let the Cherry Turkey Salad chill for a bit in the refrigerator.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/