|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped shallot||1 Tablespoon (chopped finely)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped thyme/1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves||1 Tablespoon (fresh)|
|Marlin/Swordfish or tuna steaks||1 Pound|
|Uncooked large shrimp||12 (peeled and deveined)|
|Fennel bulb||1 Medium, cut crosswise into 6 slices|
|Romaine lettuce||10 , coarsely shredded|
|Arugula||1 Bunch (100 gm), torn into bite-size pieces|
|Canned artichoke||14 Ounce (drained)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Kalamata olives/Pitted ripe olives||12|
1. In small bowl, mix all vinaigrette ingredients until well blended.
2. In shallow glass or plastic bowl, place fish steaks, shrimp and 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette; turn fish and shrimp to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Reserve remaining vinaigrette.
3. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove fish and shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade. Cover and grill fish and fennel over medium heat 5 minutes; brush with marinade. Add shrimp.
4. Cover and grill 5 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing fish, fennel and shrimp with marinade 2 or 3 times, until shrimp are pink and firm, fish flakes easily with fork and fennel is tender. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Arrange romaine and arugula on serving platter. Cut fish into bite-size pieces. Arrange fish, shrimp, fennel and remaining ingredients on romaine mixture. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Calories 657 Calories from Fat 298
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.2 mg42.4%
Sodium 809.7 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 23.6 g94.4%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 50 g100.6%
Vitamin A 1258.5% Vitamin C 347.6%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 58.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet