Healthy chicken caesar salad
|Boneless chicken breasts||2 , take the skin off for extra skinniness (Free Range)|
|Olive oil spray||1|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Soya and linseed bread slices||2|
|Gem lettuces||3 Small (Little)|
|Anchovy fillet in olive oil||2 (From A Jar)|
|Ground white pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly grated parmesan||20 Gram (With A Microplane)|
|Boneless chicken breasts||2 (Free-Range Take The Skin Off For Extra Skinniness)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, peeled and grated|
|Anchovy fillets||2 (In Olive Oil)|
|0% fat greek yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat a griddle until smoking. Spritz the chicken breasts with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place onto the griddle and turn down the heat. Cook for five minutes, turn over and repeat for five more minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for five minutes, then cut into 7mm slices widthways.
4. Preheat a conventional oven to 200ºC or a fan-assisted one to 180ºC.
5.To make the melba toasts, toast the soy and linseed bread until golden. Cut off the crusts and slice through the bread horizontally so that you are left with two sides of bread, each with one toasted side and one soft side.
6. Place on a baking tray, soft-side-up, and bake for five minutes or until the bread has curled up and dried.
7. Place the garlic, anchovy and some salt and pepper in a pestle and mortar and pound until broken into a smooth paste.
8. Tablespoon by tablespoon, add the yoghurt and lemon juice until combined. Stir in the parmesan and season again to taste.
9. Drop the lettuce leaves into a bowl and mix together with the dressing. Place on a plate and top with the chicken breast and fresh anchovies. Lay the melba toasts by the side.