A delicious salad for any occasion. The crispness of the cannellini beans, spiciness of the onions, and the saltiness of the prosciutto makes a tasty combination welcome on any plate.
1 , juiced
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1⁄2 , sliced
4 , chopped
3 Tablespoon, chopped
2 Tablespoon, chopped
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
White wine vinegar
2 Clove (10 gm), crushed
1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced and chopped
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow to sit overnight.
2. Drain the beans and place in a large stockpot.
3. Cover the beans with cold water and bring to a boil.
4. Lower to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes until the beans are barely tender.
5. Drain the water and pour the beans onto a baking sheet to cool and dry.
6. Place the beans in a serving bowl and add the sliced yellow onion, green onion, parsley, and rosemary.
7. Drizzle with olive oil, white wine vinegar, and lemon juice. Add the crushed garlic and thinly chopped prosciutto.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss. Allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all the more appetizing and an incredible dish.