Brown rice salad is the perfect side dish food item. With rice as the main ingredient, you can make this salad in a very less time.
Basmati brown rice
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked
1⁄2 , sliced
1 , diced
1⁄2 , finely chopped
2 , diced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced
To Taste, freshly grounded
1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced
Apple cider vinegar
Fresh lemon juice
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
1. In a pan add in the almonds and toast for few minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl add in all the ingredients, toss well and set aside.
3. For vinaigrette – in a medium bowl add in all the ingredients and whisk.
4. Pour the dressing over the rice mixture and toss well.
5. Garnish Brown Rice Salad with parsley and sunflower sprout. Serve and enjoy!