Orange And Onion Salad
|White wine vinegar/Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Peel the oranges, removing all the white pith, and cut into thin slices.
2. Peel the onion, slice thinly, and separate the slices into rings.
3. Arrange the orange and onion slices alternately in a serving dish.
4. Combine the vinegar and oil, and add seasoning of salt, black pepper, and a pinch each of paprika and sugar. Shake well, and pour over the orange and onion.
5. Marinate for at least one hour