1. Using a sharp knife, cut the potatoes in quarter.
2. Finely chop the onion and roughly chop the boiled eggs.
3. In a pot with salted water, put the potatoes, bring to boil and allow to cook until they are fork tender.
4. Drain the potatoes and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, put together eggs, onions, potatoes, relish, mustard, mayonnaise, and seasoning, and stir well to mix.
A wonderful addition to any barbecue, potluck, picnic, lunch or dinner, potato salads are sumptuous to the core. Creamy and flavorful, potato salads are extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how you can toss up the delightful salad at home using a few ingredients.