1. Cut the peach in half and remove the pith, thinly slice ½ of the peach.
2. Thinly slice the tomato and crumble the goat cheese.
3. In serving plate, arrange the tomato slices in a circle.
4. Arrange 1 peach slice on each tomato slice and top until little goat cheese.
5. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
6. Sprinkle pine nuts and serve as desired.
If you are on a salad diet these days, do not miss eating the peach and tomato salad with cheese. This incredible fruit and vegetable combination just tastes awesome with cheese, olive oil and pine nuts added to it. Feel the zing and the crunch by preparing it on your own after watching this video.
Tony Caputo's Peaches And Tomato Salad Recipe Video