This week it's all about self forgiveness in the Casa de Kitchen Witch. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea (or wine) and settle in as I make a magically delicious recipe for fruity chicken pasta salad and share some hard won wisdom about the importance of self forgiveness and how to achieve it.
5 , cooked crisp and crumbled
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), toasted
Boneless skinless chicken breast
2 , grilled
4 , sliced
2 , diced
1 Can (10 oz)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Fruit flavored yogurt
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Prepare your vegetables, bacon, and almonds. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, boil the rotini noodles in well salted water just until al dente (app 7-8 minutes)As soon as they are al dente, drain and place into a large bowl of cold ice water to halt the cooking process.
3. Add the bacon, onions, almonds, chicken, celery, and mandarins and stir.
4. In another large bowl, mix together your dressing.
5. Pour the dressing over pasta mixing well. Serve.