This fresh and crunchy Mixed Radish Salad Recipe is a lovely side dish to complement any main dish or a sandwich. In this salad I use both roots and leaves from radish for health benefits and nutritional value.
|Radish||1/2 Pound (radish with green leaves used)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Organic coconut sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Organic soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1. Fill a large bowl with cold water and put radish leaves in it. Allow to soak for about ten minutes, this will help in cleaning the leaves completely. After ten minutes remove the leaves from the bowl and discard the water.
2. Wash the radish and peel lightly. Cut into wedges and place them in a bowl.
3. Pour balsamic vinegar over the radish along with organic coconut sugar. Stir to combine and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add in the green onion and cilantro. Stir again.
5. Dry up the radish leaves and chop them roughly. Add them to the radish bowl.
6. Pour in the soy sauce and toss well.
7. Serve as a side dish.