Web chef, Kimberly Turner, from httpCookingWithKimberly.com shares with you How to Make Romaine Salad with Baby Kale, Apple and Sheep's Milk Cheese!
|Romaine lettuce head||1/2 , rinsed, drained and pat dried|
|Ontario baby kale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green apple||1 , peeled, cored and cut into chunks|
|Lime||1/2 , juiced|
|Red chili flakes||To Taste|
|Sheep milk cheese||100 Gram|
|Kozlik sweet and smokey mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Nectarine jam||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grapeseed oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Tear the romaine lettece into bite size pieces and add them to a large bowl. Add the kale, and toss them together.
2. In another bowl, put the apple chunks and sprinkle lime jice over them. Toss to coat evenly and transfer them to the same bowl as romaine and kale.
3. Sprinkle with some red chili flakes and pepper. Add the sheep milk cheese shavings to the bowl.
4. For the dressing, in a bowl add the mustard, nectarine jam, sea salt, white vinegar, fresh parsley, and grape seed oil. Whisk well to combine all the ingredients.
5. Plate up the salad in individual serving portions and drizzle with the prepared dressing.